Casa La Vida
Enjoying a breathtaking beachfront setting within the acclaimed Punta Mita resort, Casa La Vida is sought for its location on the shores of the Bay of Banderas. Located in the gated enclave of La Punta Estates the designer appointed, six-bedroom residence offers welcomed privacy. Guests can look forward to the attentive service of a well-trained staff and a vacation to be remembered for a lifetime.
In addition to its views of the Bay of Banderas, the two-level residence accommodates a large family or several families that can gather together in various indoor and outdoor patios and common areas, yet can retreat to more private spaces to nap or get lost in a good book. Guests are also given privileges within Punta Mita, where a host of amenities await.
• Located in the La Punta Estates gated community within Punta Mita.
• Overlooking the Bay of Banderas; a 5-minute cart ride to two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses.
• 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
• 6 bedrooms plus a Media Room.
• Sleeps 12 guests (14 with small children)
• Indoor/Outdoor Area: 9,434 square feet.
• 180-degree ocean views.
• Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls.
• U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV.
• High speed Internet connection & WI FI
• The La Punta Estates enclave has 24-hour security gates.
• Use of a 6-passenger golf cart within the gated community of Punta Mita.
• 5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
• Airport transfers – $120 USD each way plus 16% IVA in an air conditioned 7-passenger van
Guests of Casa La Vita experience service similar to that of a boutique resort hotel. The property manager is poised to book a sailing or sport fishing charter, set up an inresidence massage, make tee times or arrange a lively fiesta.
Though familiar with traditional Latin American fare, our chef is also expert at preparing dishes* influenced by regions and countries from around the globe. Whether the poultry, seafood, produce, fruits and meats are from local farmer’s markets or other points on the compass, guests will find the chef’s inspirations praise worthy
* Three meals are provided each day and guests pay the cost of food/beverages, plus 10% (USD).
BED & BATH
Master Suite (lower level):
Ocean views, spacious terrace, living room, TV, king bed, bathtub, inside and outside shower, walk-in closet
Guest bedroom 1 (lower level):
Ocean views, terrace, 2 queen beds, TV, bathtub, inside shower, TV
Guest bedroom 2 (lower level):
Ocean views, steps to outside pool area, king bed, TV, bathtub, inside and outside shower
Guest bedroom 3 (upper level):
Ocean views, spacious and private terrace, king bed plus a day bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Guest bedroom 4 (upper level):
Ocean views, terrace, king bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Guest bedroom 5 (ground level entrance):
Garden views, king bed, TV, shower
Media Room with Apple TV, board games, outside bar and BBQ grill area
*All rooms equipped with air conditioning
GUESTS ENJOY PUNTA MITA’S AMENITIES
• Access to both award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Pacifico and Bahia
• Access to Sufi Restaurant, a short golf cart drive from Casa La Vida
• Access to paddle boarding, surfing waters and a sandy beach, a 5-minute walk from Casa La Vida
• Access to three private Beach Clubs: Residents’ Beach Club with separate pools for adults and children, sandy beach, restaurant; Kupuri Beach Club with an oceanfront swimming pool, sandy beach, dining palapa; Sufi Ocean Club: swimming pool, oceanfront and seaside dining
• Access to the Fitness Center featuring Technogym cardio and weight training machines
• Access to the Tennis Center with 10 courts offering hard surface and synthetic grass; lighted for evening play
• Access to 3 miles of jogging/walking trails
• Seasonal access to restaurants at Four Seasons and St. Regis Resorts. No access to pools or beaches at either resort.
• A 20-minute drive to lunch and shop in Sayulita, a hip surfing and artisan’s village
With its setting on the shores of the Bay of Banderas, Casa La Vida is a coveted retreat for the discerning traveler. Inside Punta Mita’s gated enclave of the La Punta Estates, it invites guests to press the pause button on hurried lives and instead get away to the beach to relax and recharge.
• Jan, 2019 – April 30, 2019………………………………………………$5,500 per night
• May 1 – October 31, 2018..………………………………………………$4,500 per night
• Christmas Week, 2019…………………………………………………….$9,000 per night
• New Year’s Week, 2019/20………………………………………………$9,500 per night
* Rates are subject to 16% tax to the total nightly rate. All rates are in US Dollars
- RATES FROM: $4,500 USD
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 7.5
- POOL DETAILS: INFINITY POOL
- PRINCIPAL VIEW: OCEAN VIEW
- LOCATION: PUNTA MITA
- NEIGHBORHOOD: La Punta Estates